Call for papers
Authors are invited to submit original contributions on any topic related to the conference themes:
- Footbridge competitions: experiences
- Footbridges as an important part of a system: the context as an experience
- Bringing life to existing bridges: Experience on bridge transformations into footbridges or cyclist paths.
- Extreme experiences: long span suspension bridges in remote places.
- User experience on the bridge: staying, marketing, feeling vibrations, etc.
- Learning from experience: how overcoming to failure in procurement, designing, etc.
- Experiences of the future: experimentations
- Sharing your experience: bringing footbridges for human survival. Footbridges in underdeveloped areas
Submission of abstracts: Closed
Submission of Papers: Open
Participants who submitted an abstract and it has been accepted, now can present a full text paper.
The full text paper shall be submitted as Portable Document Format file (.pdf) and as editable format file (.doc or .docx) by the deadline on 1st March 2021 and shall be accompanied by a one-page abstract (as .pdf and .doc/.docx format). Please upload the 4 files as one .zip file using the Easychair online system at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=foottbridge2020.